Monday, February 8, 2010

Keeping up with the resolutions

I graduated from college back in mid-December, and that has been the marker of my "new year" rather than the traditional December 31st. I told myself that I would really work harder and be more diligent to get to a place where I felt like my life was in order, and I was living up to my beliefs.

So here is what I've accomplished so far:

1. Quit smoking-- I'm now finishing up 2 months smoke free
2. I started taking a Trapeze and Acrobatics class
3. Started a blog


4. As of today, I signed up with www.paperbackswap.com

The last one is something I recommend everyone get on board with--you sign up, and post 10 books that you are willing to part with. Doing so earns you credits, and you can use those credits to get books that other people have posted. The only money you pay is the money YOU spend shipping a book to someone. In return, when you ORDER a book from someone, whoever you ordered it from is responsible for all shipping costs. It usually works out that you would spend around $3 a book for shipping (on average) and you get to save yourself a ton of money and keep books in circulation. They were meant to be read after all.

Have a great day, its lovely outside....

No comments:

Post a Comment